Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fathers day Cards from Daughter | Fathers day Quotes from Daughter

Father's Day

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all! Today I wanted to share a couple of Father's Day cards I designed for Heartfelt Creations!

This is my challenge card!

For my first card, I tried to get different pictures to show the the inside is where the bear is :) the front of my card is open, and Ive added the sentiment to the front of the card.

Here are two of the Father's Day cards I've made, top one is for my FIL and the bottom is for Rich from the boys...

Father's Day

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Meljens - Red, White & Blue
Papertake Weekly - Dads & Lads
My Mum's Craft Shop - Seeing Spots
Do It With Digis - Animal Magic
Cupcake Crafts - Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Father's Day Cards
2 Sisters - For A Guy

Father's Day1

Supplies for top card:
Image - Lili of the Valley die cut square
Papers - For the Record by Echo Park from My Mum's Craft Shop
Buttons - stash
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Netting stuff - stash
Supplies for bottom card:
Image - Pappa Bear by Meljen's available from Whimsy Stamps
Papers - For the Record by Echo Park from My Mum's Craft Shop
Buttons - stash
Sentiment - generated on pc
Tools - scissors for distressing

No comments:

Post a Comment